·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
DAD....

MOM........

SISKA >>> ARE WE THERE YET ?

dang..
now that i am .. forty something.. events come and go and its no big deal.. christmas.. birthdays.. no rush in the pulse like when i was 12..
well

this year.. i am sooooo ready to go to zfest..

hanging with my brothers and sisters.. wow..

i am stoked..
it is gonna be a gooood time...

are you guys ready ?

are we THERE YET ?
:mug:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
wvphoto said:
DAD....

MOM........

SISKA >>> ARE WE THERE YET ?

dang..
now that is am .. forty something.. events come and go and its no big deal.. christmas.. birthdays.. no rush in the pulse like when i was 12..
well

this year.. i am sooooo ready to go to zfest..

hanging with my brothers and sisters.. wow..

i am stoked..
it is gonna be a gooood time...

are you guys ready ?

are we THERE YET ?
:mug:

Me Too Mike. I have been looking forward to this since I missed last years. Damn work schedule. See you next Tuesday! :jammin: :jammin:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I'm really looking forward to this Fest as well. Not to mention I need a vacation! :z: :guiness:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Sunday morning cannot come fast enough, really looking forward to that steak at Montana Grill with Mike, Britt, and our Queen that evening...

This is gonna be a long week...

Mark

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
:lol: You wish he was touching you. :lol:

Z06Dad said:
quit touching me!!!!

Mom, WV is touching me!!!

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
My car is gutted right now. No carpet, no seats, etc. Should get it back together tonight. I'm at my warehouse now, getting the trailer ready. I'm heading out Friday to my Michigan place till Tuesday, then its down to the fest.

·
21,386 Posts
I'm looking forward to it! :cheers: :cheers: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Don't get any ideas Norm and keep your hands to yourself at the fest.

joe

PerforminNorman said:
That's a whole lot of touchin' and packin' goin on here. I'm getting a bit scared. ;)

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Z06Dad said:
quit touching me!!!!

Mom, WV is touching me!!!

Don't make me pull this car over!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Car is 90% packed and I leave Friday for Colorado (and some cooler weather) to spend the weekend with Jim Lembo and then leave on Monday AM to head to Norm's place and then on to Bowling Green. I can't wait until Friday!!!!!!! Looking forward to meeting the Z06 bruthas and sisters at the Fest. :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
I can't wait. I'm starting a new job next week & the first thing I told them was "I'm on vacation W,Th,F next week" :lol:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
tszwec said:
Car is 90% packed and I leave Friday for Colorado (and some cooler weather) to spend the weekend with Jim Lembo and then leave on Monday AM to head to Norm's place and then on to Bowling Green. I can't wait until Friday!!!!!!! Looking forward to meeting the Z06 bruthas and sisters at the Fest. :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog: :yeadog:
:screwy: Be careful not to let Norm do any touching while you are there...hehehe :eek: :rofl:

We are getting ready here too....oil change, tires and headlight repair for the Z06, trailer needed brake light repair...truck got oil change, tires, tranny overhaul and Rudy is installing shocks as I type....

Mugs are in boxes waiting to be loaded in truck, I have been making piles of $h*t to bring on the trip. I went out Saturday and tested the camera mount for the car and ordered a few last minute items 2nd day so I have everything......

We can not wait to have dinner with everyone on Tuesday!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Is it time to leave yet?

Ohh yeah and WV and Siska "Stop lookin' at me" :mah:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Case...look for the Viper eater as I will be there. I'll be the guy in FRONT of you no matter how fast you are going. :coo:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts