Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know how many people are satisfied with this piece now that its in their car.

Thanks
Andy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
4 Posts
I LOVE MINE!!!

Looks good.

Keeps things quiet.

Absolutely one of the best buys I've made for my 99,00, 1st 01' Z06 & 2nd 01' Z06.

Keep it up.

Regards,

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Dave,Corvette SS, HAS THIS SYSTEM INSTALLED FOR A COUPLE MONTHS.I believe he is satisfied with the quality,the look,the fit,the ease of install and the reduction of road noise. Email him he can be specific. Also and most important Nate at XTREME is overly experienced and very helpfull and honest.fubu69/les

·
Registered
496 Posts
I've had the partition for a while now and I love it. It's been in the car ever since I got it except for an out of town trip where I needed all the trunk space. I really missed it on that trip as it cuts road noise so much. On the bright side, it was very easy to take out and put back in. I still think the price is a bit steep, but the partion itself is excellent.

Here are a few pictures:

I also highly recommend the hinged compartment cover. This is one item that should have been included on all the Corvette models. It allows easy acces to the compartment without having to remove the compartment cover.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Thanks for the feedback guys. Sounds like a good addition. However, I'm with CorvetteSS regarding the price. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif Seems a bit steep to me also. Oh well, what do you do /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
138 Posts
Andy:

I love mine. I ordered it before I got my Z, and installed it the first week. Now, it just seems like part of the car that should have been there.

One thing though, I noticed you selling them with Logos on them. Mine did not come with a logo, and I would have liked a Z06 logo on my partition. Is there any way to retrofit a logo?

Mike

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WEST COAST SELLS IT WITH A LOGO.We cannot put a logo on it .You must apply it yourself.
Gm has one in their hands to look at though
so we can get permission./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thanks for the replys .
ANDY

·
Registered
138 Posts

On 2001-05-09 00:24, Tensec7/ZO6 Parts Inc. spewed forth this drivel:

Gm has one in their hands to look at though
so we can get permission./phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif You lost me there. Maybe I need more coffee

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
General Motors is in the process of licensing this product with the logo attached.

You must have permission first before you can sell a product with the logo built in .

Sorry about not being clear.

ANDY

1 - 11 of 11 Posts