Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to the track about Noon, right from the ticket booth the comments started, "Nice Car"! As myself and my son drove around the track to get different views, people were stopping gawking and pointing at the Z06. Two nice Canadian guys came over and asked "is that a Z06?" they were fascinated with the car (the one Canadian told me he had just gotten a new Porsche Carrera, I asked how many horses it had, he told me around 300 and I kind of raised my eyebrows and said thats nice, by the way what did you pay, he said something like 75 or 80K American and again I said thats nice!). Had to open the hood and show interior and all, all of a sudden people were coming over looking at my car, while there were Ferraris all over the place on display! I think i started getting the Ferrari owners pissed! I think my son said it best "Dad I never saw a Ferrari before, they are nice but I think the Vette looks so much more awsome!", it was a nice experience to witness first hand how people reacted to the Z06 while in the company of such world class cars!

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
sanz442 said:
I think i started getting the Ferrari owners pissed!
Must be different up there in New York. I attend the Ferrari Challenge events here at Road Atlanta during the springtime and have always gotten a warm and friendly reception.

Glad you and your son are having fun together :) Bonding is fun :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts