Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone up for some quick quarter mile time trials, one of these nice and cool SUNDAYS @ 10AM ?

We can get together in Jersey - cruise down race a little, go grab a bite to eat and head home ... all day affair ?

Here is the URL for ATCO:

http://www.atcorace.com/

Here are directions:

http://www.atcorace.com/directions.htm

/rob

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Season opened today ... SUNDAYS @ 10AM

1st day of 2002, guess what ? It rained out :)

Anyone up 4 it, next time ?

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Rob:

Shoot me an e-mail when your going, I'll try to make it(if I'm not workin), (which is a lot).

Joe
:)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sounds good guys. I will remind you, of a definite date - come within the next couple of weeks. ATCO at 10AM -Sundays ... looks like the plan.

Anyone else interested, please send me your email address via Private Message or reply here :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
How far is Atco from DC?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Atco Raceway is about a half hour east of Philly if that helps. Go to mapquest.com and get driving directions from your house to Jackson Road, Atco NJ. Mapquest gives an estimated travel time as well.

Probably three hours if you choose to obey posted speed limits;)

Paul

:z:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hey brent ... you're the guy that got the h/c package done by Cartek, right ? Yeah .. I'm on CF too,btw :) lol ... listen, tomorow looks crappy, I won't be there, but I am sure a lot of the others will show. good luck w/ the new setup and keep us posted on your E/T.

Should I put you on the mailing list ?

rob

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey everyone:

I'm going to ATCO on Sunday the 17th. Never been down the track before. Will anybody be there? Would love to meet somewhere. Not much time since it's 10PM, but let me know if you are going. Also, I can check my palm along the way (about 3 hours from here). Email me at [email protected]. Let's race!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cell is 301-509-1233.

Gary

1 - 17 of 17 Posts