Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
RobZ

Good luck,, let us know how you do... I'm going to try and make a run or two on Saturday.

Ernie

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
robz said:
I'm hoping nothing on my car breaks and nothing on your body breaks tonight. :rofl:

Well Rob, No damage here. Hope you have the same luck... :p Call me when you have info from the Rookies....

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Tom Fuscaldo said:
Well Rob, No damage here. Hope you have the same luck... :p Call me when you have info from the Rookies....
Wish I could say the same for myself!! Wasn't in the cards I guess. I was all harnessed in and 3rd car in line to go and the clutch petal felt really stiff. and finally stuck to the floor. The f***in clutch rod broke.(freaky thing) So I was grounded. The weather was perfect too. So I watched while I waited for the tow. He showed up at 11:30 and hauled it off to Cartek. I'm getting to know this tow truck guy really well. He's a great guy. Lucky Star Towing for anyone in need in South or Central Jersey. The only good news is that Cartek was already fabricating a new part last night to go in today. Wish I got one pass. The guys I know were running some of their best times. The track seemed to be hooking very well. I went over to the lanes after the track was closed and the right lane seemed to be purty darn sticky even at 11pm. The left lane wasn't bad either but I noticed some concrete showing thru for anyone who cares. I need a beer.

·
Registered
722 Posts
even though I've left the ranks of the cam only brothers, Robz is still my hero. When you get on a first name basis with the tow driver, thats what you call a real drag racer. :lol: :thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts