Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be dedicating a site to the installation of my ATI ProCharger and I will post the link this Tuesday.

Ladies & Gents--This supercharger is a high polished beauty! All the metal tubing is chromed for a real nice look. The twin intercooler brackets are high polished but the 2 intercoolers are the standard brushed aluminum.

The heads are being overnited to Florida Monday morning to get ported and polished. A new cam will be installed. The 42lb injectors are ready to be swapped out.

The pillar has been successfully modified to hold the 3 Autometer gauges (boost, air/fuel ratio, fuel press.) and rewraped in vinyl.

I can't wait to see what will happen when it's time for the dyno. I hope that 600rwhp is attainable.

-Jeff Nation

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
If this doesn't make it scream nothing will :D Will you need to do any drivetrain modifacations?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Z06_2002 said:
If this doesn't make it scream nothing will :D Will you need to do any drivetrain modifacations?
We are using the motto "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" at this point. I might need a new clutch, but my mechanics think that everything should be beefy enough to handle the increased power/torque.

If I experience any mechanical failure, I will post about it. I am posting the successes and the failures, that way someone can learn from my mistakes.

I can't wait to go snake hunting!

-Jeff

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Sounds awesome!!!!! Not sure if that combo will be able to push out 600hp but I'm curious to see what it will do!!!!!!! I hope it makes a boat load of power. Keep us posted:cheers: :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts