Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Attention C6 Owners

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  PerforminNorman 
The more I drive it, the more I love it. I love everything about this car. It's a definite 10 for me. Ride, comfort, performance (love the additional torque), creature comforts. It's got it all. I love this car.

So far I haven't had a problem with the car. I think I have 4000 on the clock.

COUTO1981 said:
They Love, but that's because they cant see the exterior from the inside :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just joking, :pp: :D , I heard one the other day, and it was really quiet, Is it that much quieter then a regular c5, usually more Cubes quiets things down considering the power ! :thumb: :thumb:
To be honest, when I walk out of the store and see my car in the parking lot Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out at the end of the parking lot, I just love it. I just smile ear to ear. :D

MSiska said:
So compare it to your TR Z06 Norm! :yeadog:
I really loved my Z. It is wicked. Matter of fact, I may be getting another one to sit along side my 06 Z. As far as looks, I like the C6 a little better. Only because it is new and different. I love the headlites. I think it just sets it off. One of my friends put it this way. She said "When I see that car driving up, it looks so exotic" :)

I like my C6 better than my Z in almost every category. I think the Z had the edge on high rpm power. That is the one place where my Z had the edge. Then again, it had a BW and SLP bellows that added 14 RWHP and my C6 is bone stock. The torque on the C6 with the Z51 makes it pull like a freight train down low. It is such a joy to drive.

Anything else you would like to know? ;)

COUTO1981 said:
I Hope you're not talking about my answer, because I was jost joking, actually I was making fun of the people that say its ugly ect, I was saying something mocking them, Actually I love the way they look, and like any car, pictures does no justice, and like any car standing still does no justice either, You never know how good your car looks til you see someone else drive it down the road :guiness:
No, we were talking about my Quiz in the Z06 fest area. I have a fun giveaway there.

Zippy said:
Have 3,100 miles on my C5 and have no problems/complains...completely satisfied. No water leaks at the u-washee. Especially like the water off design on the trunk lid, (they designed a channel along the perimeter of the trunk edge that channels water to the ground instead of inside your trunk.

Handling, comfort, power: excellent! :cheers:
Tony meant to say "C6". Those retired guys don't even remember what day it is. :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.