Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I received mine last week Tuesday, October 30th. I took it out of the shipping box to inspect for any damage but have not tried to install it yet.

Hope this reply works (my first post) as it seems fairly intutive.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
02BlueZ06 said:
Have any of the GP participants received their partition from Extreme?

Thanks,
02BlueZ06

Also, please advise if the partition you received from this GP is for a 2001 or 2002 Z06.

Thanks,
02BlueZ06

·
Registered
248 Posts
I called them yesterday. I had ordered a 2002 partition a while back. I am still on the list, but he (not Nate) said it would be another couple of weeks.

Don't know if it is true or not, but he said I was the first on the list. Don't see how that is true since others have gotten theirs.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I'm still waiting for my partition AND center hatch cover... seems like a very long time. :(

I think communication from Nate to all of us waiting could be a tad more forthcoming and professional given the bucks on the line. :roll:

WASSUP??? :-?

·
Registered
40 Posts
To 02BLUEZ06: I have a Black/Mod Red 01 Z06 for the partition I ordered. I had a little trouble getting mine but I just chalked it up to the move that the vendor was going through. I reserved mine by e-mail as per the instructions of the original post and indicated I preferred the carpet both sides version and recieved confirmation within a week or so. I then called and placed my credit card order by phone when the second post on this site encouraged members who reserved a partition to get in touch with Nate. After a little over two weeks and still no partition I called to check on the order. The individual I talked to stated that I was not on the list of individuals that he had indicating submitting an order yet. I then gave him the address and credit card information again and six days later it was here. My credit card was not charged on the first attempt to order so nothing seems to be out of place and the individuals that I talked to on both occasions were pleasant and helpful. At the time of placing the order the second time, the individual said that the 2002 versions were still about a week or so away because of the color match problem and since I had a 2001 Z06 that mine would go out the next day, as I recall the phone conversation.

Thanks!
Paul

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Andy is drop shipping mine directly to me from the sample carpet he received. Its for an 02. I think I was one of the first to sign up for the GP. It should be here today or tomorrow.

Pat :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NOW U Z ME said:
I'm still waiting for my partition AND center hatch cover... seems like a very long time. :(

I think communication from Nate to all of us waiting could be a tad more forthcoming and professional given the bucks on the line. :roll:

NOW U Z ME,
I wish I didn't have to, but I have to agree with you. :(

02BlueZ06

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
I picked mine up from West Coast Corvettes. Installed in minutes. Looks great, seems to slightly dampen highway road noise and does enhance my sound system, a bit. Overall, I'm pleased. ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have a 01 Z and purchased a partition from Nate last year -it took some time but was worth it. Remember to hire the local 7 yr old to drill the holes or get your chiropratic lined up .

After owning the Z for a couple of months I did not like the noise emananting from the rear (the aftermarket partition and center cover had not been introduced yet) so I purchased new from GM the center cover from 2000 Hardtop. It came with the little clips screws etc. The carpet colour was a perfect match and GM did not charge much for it. But for you folks with a 2001 and that think the partion is too expensive but still want to cut down some of the noise you can look in to this. If I had to do this all again though I would look into purchasing the new HRTP waterfall from Caravaggio Vettes in Toronto. I know hes not a vendor but maybe with some interest from us guys and gals he could be.

http://www.caravaggiocorvettes.com./

ZEDOH6 (in winter storage and undergoing mods.)

·
Registered
37 Posts
compartment/ shifter

NOW U Z ME said:

I speak to Nate every week, he tells me, he is waiting for the carpet.
How is the Kirban shifter?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts