Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the mods are going to think this modem has finally driven me over the edge, but here goes:

I am a little disenchanted with the NCM right now due to the lack (complete absence actually) of emphasis on Z06Vette.com in all the Z06Fest literature to date. While we certainly like to support the NCM, the same does not seem true for the NCM wanting to be involved with us.

I think the NCM is promoted here more than any other site out there, and while we may be smaller than one of the other sites, we are growing rapidly and will be no slouch when C6 comes around.

I think we have gone out of our way to promote the NCM and while the Z06Fest will be an awesome event which we thank the NCM for hosting, it was agreed that Z06Vette.com would co-host this event.

As one moderator said, "We need them, and they need us". I'm not feeling the love here Adam. Please help.

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
Adam,

I know all of this is beyond your control, but it would be nice if the NCM did recognize Z06Vette.com. After all, we did just complete the brick fund, have started another brick to honor our fallen comrads, have a large link to the NCM, have an NCM ambassador, and have heavily pushed NCM membership!! :cool: Not to mention, we are heavily campaigning for the Z06 Fest and we will be doing all the leg work at the Fest to make sure it is successful.

Hopefully the NCM recognizes our hard work. :)

·
NCM Delivery Staff
611 Posts
We do Frank, If you look at the calander of event it does not mentions ANY groups that are the co-hosts, there is simply not enough room. We printed a early release of the calander of events that went out pre-labor day. This had the CF.com in the same time Z06Fest is now. Troy canceled that date and moved it to Memorial Day weekend. I think this issue should be addressed to Larry or Bobbi Jo first, and not the entire Z06 group. JMHO.....

Adam

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Your right Adam, I could NOT agree more.

I have been selected as the represenative to act as the point man between Z06vette.com and Larry at the NCM for the Z06fest. I will be composing a note to Larry shortly informing him of our progress.

Thanks Adam

Joe

Adam Boca said:
I think this issue should be addressed to Larry or Bobbi Jo first, and not the entire Z06 group. JMHO.....

Adam

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Adam, sorry, I have not been watching in here the past few days.

We indeed got a very positive response from Larry two days ago and at his request, I'm going to put a call in after the holidays. It looks like it was some materials were printed aways back and it should be resolved now.

Just to clarify on an earlier statement though, the CF is mentioned on all the links to the Cruise In......

I think we are all on the same page now and Larry assures me that we will be included in future literature......

Now, get em to change that on hold message to say Z06Vette.com and we're cooking :)

Thanks Adam,

JC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts