Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting really bored with you guys and your chipped trucks racing up to me and wanting to race my ZO6. Your truck are fast.......for a truck..........but when I hit 100 mph and leave you in your black smoking haze and run it up 150 mph and see you as a little dot in the mirror don't try to keep racing me........

Just joking really it is a blast...I have to have fun when I can Montana's Corvette weather is short!!!!!:anyone:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
I'm getting really bored with you guys and your chipped trucks racing up to me and wanting to race my ZO6. Your truck are fast.......for a truck..........but when I hit 100 mph and leave you in your black smoking haze and run it up 150 mph and see you as a little dot in the mirror don't try to keep racing me........

Just joking really it is a blast...I have to have fun when I can Montana's Corvette weather is short!!!!!:anyone:
They are fast off of the line. My neighbor has a 1 ton Chevy dually (duramax) with a complete Banks performance kit on it. He can dial in the power (six-shooter) by just turning a knob. Talk about pinning you to the seat. He estimates torque to be around 700 ft lbs or so. The exhaust system on his truck looks like stovepipes (that's how big it is in diameter). :eek2:

·
9,755 Posts
The new bone-stock 3500HDs with the 6.6L Turbo-Diesel have 765 Ft. Lbs. of torque. :eek2:

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
His is a couple of years old and I'm sure that he is way off on the numbers by the way it runs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts