Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ahh.. Much better. No active handling, within a second (well, rounding, might be 1.5 seconds) of the fastest time of the day, first time with Hoosiers.. The difference is insane.. Took me a couple runs before I started pushing them farther than I would have done to steet tires, and the last couple runs I pushed hard, but I KNOW there's more room to go, since I never once felt the car do something I didn't want it to do.. Can't wait for the next event! (Actually, might only be one week, if this buddy of mine can get a trailer - then we're gunna try to make it to Midwest Divisionals..)

Lowered the car about 5 days ago, it sure is starting to move down..

·
Registered
267 Posts
I just got back from a NCCC event in North Carolina and there were two of us stock Z06 vettes with Hoosiers and two on stock tires out of 45 drivers. This was 14 events of two runs each. Myself and the other Z06 on Hoosiers took FTD in 11 of the events loosing the other three events to 450HP Prepared Cars. The handling, acceleration, cornering and braking of the Z06 is awesome in stock form.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Congrats Gordy M! That is C /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif L! It makes my day to hear reports such as yours... thanks for sharing /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts