Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale CCW Three Piece Polished Aluminum (2) 17 x 9.5 wheels with 295/40/17 Kumho Ecsta V710 autocross tires, and (2) 18 x 10.5 wheels with 315/35/18 Kumho Ecsta V710 autocross tires. The tires have 4 runs on them for 56-57 seconds, they have not been spun or flat spotted in any way. The wheels have been used for autocross for 2 seasons approximately 15 events. They have no damage or curb rash. They have been garaged and removed after each event. I am selling because I am getting out of autocross. I will take 2250 for the set-up, or the best offer within 1 week.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Do these have the additional .25" of negative offset built into them? What kind of fasteners are used to bolt the wheels together (i.e. ARP bolts, generic bolts, titanium bolts, etc.)? Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Photos

I am having trouble posting photos due to size. My current software cannot adjust size, only dimension. I will E-Mail all who request a copy of current and subsequent photos unless someone can help me post. Thank You.

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
Z16South said:
I am having trouble posting photos due to size. My current software cannot adjust size, only dimension. I will E-Mail all who request a copy of current and subsequent photos unless someone can help me post. Thank You.
email them to
[email protected]
i will fix and post for you
:thumb:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wheels & Tires

Yes Bruce it's so. I am also seriously considering selling my car to buy a project 68 camaro.

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts

wow..
here they are..
very nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts