Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Says new Z06 has 500 HP and base cost is $70,000.00.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Ouch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!, did I think that...

Greg

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Hoog said:
Says new Z06 has 500 HP and base cost is $70,000.00.

Great info :zboobie:

·
Registered
252 Posts
curvesman said:
Read your profile You have a 03 Z06 with a AUTO tranny,Wow very rare! Do you park it at the high school? :yeadog:
Just letting you know, I know a few guys that have swapped m6's/12s for a4s...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Smart Guys

I politely placed a short note on this thread to verify what in my opinion up to now has been conjecture. I now know how to get the smart guy punks out of their holes......post a succent, cogent and true message addressing an unverified rumor and stand back! ;)

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Curvesman

Sorry the error on my Vehicle Profile upset you so much. Of course my '03 Z06 has a manual 6 speed and I know how to handle it too. Thanks for advising me of the error..... it has been adjusted. You can relax now. :p

·
Registered
479 Posts
Curvesman,

Like you said, VERY rare. But your little :screwy: sign is a little stupid. :NoNo: There have been alot of C5 vettes that have converted to auto trans after grenading thier trannys when ripping 1.5 or better 60'.

I bet you would really have a cow about a C5 with a 9". :thumb: Take a little closer look at the sig of the forum member who commented on his friends that have convereted. The numbers 422" should have awakened you a little.

Sorrry, smartass newbies piss me off :flaming:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hoog said:
I politely placed a short note on this thread to verify what in my opinion up to now has been conjecture. I now know how to get the smart guy punks out of their holes......post a succent, cogent and true message addressing an unverified rumor and stand back! ;)
Hoog,
Stop diggin yourself a deeper hole.
Hate to tell you that you brought this on yourself. You posted a real STUPID msg. The C6Z is not a rumor. It is a fact! People know about it for months. They are all over the net, pictures, stories, etc. There are actual real copies of them running around.
You look real stupid posting a thread without doing some research. Read before you post!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Hoog said:

succent (sic)

succinct :p

·
21,351 Posts
TetraU said:
Hoog,
Stop diggin yourself a deeper hole.
Hate to tell you that you brought this on yourself. You posted a real STUPID msg. The C6Z is not a rumor. It is a fact! People know about it for months. They are all over the net, pictures, stories, etc. There are actual real copies of them running around.
You look real stupid posting a thread without doing some research. Read before you post!
You need to cut him some slack. He just posted something that he thought might be of interest to the folks on this forum. Not everyone is "plugged in" and knows everything there is to know about a car that hasn't been released to the public.

·
Registered
902 Posts
:yeadog:
jub jub said:
You need to cut him some slack. He just posted something that he thought might be of interest to the folks on this forum. Not everyone is "plugged in" and knows everything there is to know about a car that hasn't been released to the public.
Im with jub jub :yeadog:

DJWorm said:
The pricing has NOT been released yet. Nobody knows.

I bet somebody knows, somebody ALWAYS knows

Sabot

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When will the funeral be?

Who died and made most of you guys the Queen? :zboobie:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts