Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TRAILER Bed dimeisions are 40" W x 48" L. Complete road-ready kit with fenders! Easy assembly with basic tools. Includes 1 7/8in. coupler assembly with safety chains, approved lighting, wiring and connector, tail and turn signals, side running lights, high-speed wheels and tires, and slipper springs. Gross vehicle weight 1180 lbs. Load capacity is 1060 lbs. Coupler capacity is 2000 lbs.
ALUMINUM BOX 36" W x 24" D x 18" H (has NASA decal on outside) on front side.
TIRE BED on rear side

PRICE $675.00

Email = [email protected]

Side View

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Damm,

Just what I am looking for just the wrong part of the country. I suspect that this will not last long. Good Luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As an ex-Philadelphian, I think that you're north of the city by a good bit. I'll be going through Erie in late May driving to my home-town, Boston, to see my Mom but that may be a little far for you to drive.

I take the I-90 and part of the New York Thruway to the Massachusetts Turnpike. So, after Erie I go a little too far North of you for me to try a drop-off.

If you've got a keen desire to drive through the Catskills up to or near I-90, we could work it out.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Let me know Tom if you are not interested, for I will meet up with Hecash and take the trailer off his hands?

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Go for it Jose :thumb:

I have issues with my truck right now and my travel schedule is hell for the next couple of months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts