Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well we did it, Zeeohsix Scott, my son Trevor, and me (JZ) found possibly some of the BEST crusin roads up here in the NW :D , thanks to Scott :cheers: Needless to say, we had a Blast :yeadog:
It would have been nice to have a couple more Zs, but "If we build it....they will come" :z: :z: :z: and we plan on getting ALL you NW boys & girls out in the spring :D

But Scott & I are Z Enthusiasts (JZ left- Zeeohsix scott Rt), who cares if it's cloudy, we want to use these beauties.....and use we did:D :D I took a few pictures to show off our cars :cool:

Anybody else wanna play? Send me an email and we will
Coordinate some get-togethers and have some fun :cheers: :z:

BTW, for those who don't think the Z 06 Trunk is bid enough, check out the 3rd picture......And Zeeohsix Scott discovered the ABSOLUTE BEST ram air INTAKE for the Z....seek and ye shall find :D Enjoy, we did :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Whew, you guys name those things all lowercase and no spaces next time ;)

JZ and Scott, these are some of the most creative banner shots I've seen, I'm giving you both double bonus points for each pic.

Thanks for your contribution and it clearly shows what this site is all about......

:cheers:

JC

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Our next banner shots will be the banner between the cars like shown, but moving down the hiway .... just kiddin' :D:D.

This area we cruised in was out near Enumclaw/Mt. Rainer. Maybe next spring/summer we could get some more NW Zs involved and make a few weekend 'cruise fests'. Maybe setup a pic-nic at Flaming Gyser state park, then go blasting on the backraods :D.

:cheers:
:z:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Great Post and Pics!

I especially liked and laughed when I saw the young-vettster in the trunk. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts