Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do I get them for the best price? I want the 4 tip, will I still be able to keep my ZO6 exhaust plate? If anyone in san diego reads this maybe you could recomend a good shop for the install thanks.

·
Registered
396 Posts
burnout said:
Where do I get them for the best price?
Try Corvette Garage
<------------------

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
burnout
I am temporarily in San Diego and I am looking for the same exhaust. I have been shopping around. PM me and I'll tell you where I have found the best price on the B&B Bullet system.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Navy phrog i sent you a pm I see in your list of mods you got a loudmouth on, if your in Sd and that system is still on the car Id like to hear it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can some one please tell me if i will be able to still keep my zo6 logo plate that is on the rear of the stock ti exhaust if i put the b&b on?

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Got mine (twin tip) at T Byrne. Excellent price that included shipping. Call them and ask for Julie. She helped me. Just mention they were shipped to Sierra Vista, AZ. Just about....two months ago. Excellent price.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Exhaust plate won't fit BB Quads

I have the Bullet Quad Tips, and went to put on an exhaust plate that said Z06, and could not read it at all, the Z and 6 were cut off.

Maybe you can go with just a stainless stell exhaust plate.

FYIW

J

1 - 10 of 10 Posts