Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where or who do I go through to get the B&B exhaust bullets best price? Who can I get to do the install I am in san diego. I want the quad tips but I do not want to lose the look of my zo6 exhaust plate is this possible? Any help on this would be great thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I bought my quad tip bullets on ebay shipped to me brand new for 625. I also bought another set used (but you could not tell it) for a friend off ebay for 450. Just know that they are LOUD. I am 21 and it's even loud to me...I put a partition in my 02 Z and it is still very difficult to talk on a cellphone going over 55. However I will tell you that you will NOT be able to see much of the exhaust plate after installing them. The huge tips on them look great but they close up the space between the tips....so if you have a plate and install the bullets you will probably only be able to see the middle half of the exhaust plate. But you won't be dissappointed in the sound!

·
Registered
40 Posts
burnout said:
Where or who do I go through to get the B&B exhaust bullets best price? Who can I get to do the install I am in san diego. I want the quad tips but I do not want to lose the look of my zo6 exhaust plate is this possible? Any help on this would be great thanks.

Try here:XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Just ordered the B&B Quad tips from him for $649 shipped, dual tips are cheaper if you prefer those. Talk to Todd, the quad tips are on backorder but he does have a set of the dual tips!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts