Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With luck the fierce and dreaded jerboa will be in Bowling Green most of the week of 8/20. I don't know the town, but I suspect we could find a local watering hole or pizz06 parlor where Z06 afficianados could converge.

How many plan on being in town that week? If so what days? Any interest in a Z06, real time, face to face chat room? I'm an accomplished bench racer! I'll put it together if there is enough interest.

Married men, please come with a signed permission slip from your wives, or better yet, bring them along! I'd like to meet them. Single men and women do not need permission slips. Just be of legal age for Kentucky.

jerboa..party animal! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
L /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif K out... sounds like jerboa is ready to let her hair down /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Jerboa:

Sounds like your ready to pick up your new Vet....KEWL!

Would be a pleasure to meet you, but Mrs Zippy & I are heading for Canada on the 20th to visit the Vet engine assembly plant, and then on to Carlsile for one of the best Vet shows in America.

Enjoy BG, and have a safe trip home! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, Rafferty's is one of our favorite restaurants in BG.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

On 2001-08-02 21:19, Zippy spewed forth this drivel:
Jerboa:

Sounds like your ready to pick up your new Vet....KEWL!

Would be a pleasure to meet you, but Mrs Zippy & I are heading for Canada on the 20th to visit the Vet engine assembly plant, and then on to Carlsile for one of the best Vet shows in America.

Enjoy BG, and have a safe trip home! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, Rafferty's is one of our favorite restaurants in BG.

Zipster, this is bad news . I was hoping to meet you and Mizzizzippy. Another time another place.

jerrobba /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Jerboa:

Mrs Zippy and I are planning a trip to Orange California to visit our daughter sometime this year. Maybe we can link up somehow then.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Well, fierce and dreaded Jerboa, the Virginians will be riding into BG on 8/22 early P.M. to take delivery of their EB baby starting at 8 A.M. on 8/23. We will be bunking at William Strode's B&B - the 1869 Homestead. Since my wife is nearly as good a marksman (marksperson?) as I am - I am always on good behavior cause as she sez "you gotta sleep sometime, bubba".

1 - 6 of 6 Posts