·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
CraZee ZO6 said:
Ill be there.

Expecting to see No Mercy and Way 2 Evil!!! :jammin:

:cheers:

Zee
What time do you guys usually get there? I have a Golf outting in Holbrook. Maybe I'll come by...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
6pm SHARP.

Goes until 9-10pm. You can leave whenever you want though. If you cant make it at 6ish let us know we will save you a spot to park.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Zee,
Well it will looks like we will have three MY, A wide black, white, red any blue and silver available?. It would be great to all catch up on whats going on. :coo:

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
CraZee ZO6 said:
6pm SHARP.

Goes until 9-10pm. You can leave whenever you want though. If you cant make it at 6ish let us know we will save you a spot to park.
90% sure I will stop by but may not be until around 7:00 PM...
Look forward to everyone.....

·
Registered
301 Posts
CraZee ZO6 said:
6pm SHARP.

Zee,

I'll try to get there as close to 6 as possible. It'll probably be closer to 6:30 though. Save me a spot!

BTW... were should i start to look for everyone? :-? Do you guys usually park in the first or second row?

Pete

·
Registered
150 Posts
I just bought myself an 01 Speedway white with mod red... Hopefully its getting on the truck for shipping tomorrow. If it arrives I will Definaltly be there.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got back from med school so I have no idea where the guys park this year. Usually 1st or 2nd row ON THE RIGHT side(when looking in from the entrance).

-Zee

·
Banned
98 Posts
the question​
are George (no mercy) and Tony (way to evil) going to be at bald hill, or is this just wishful thinking

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Is this a weekly gathering? If so, please send me directions as I'd like to get out there to see you guys again.

Charlie

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes weekly gathering. Take LIE (495) EAST to exit 62 or 63 I beleive. Its ROUTE 83. Take that NORTH and you will see bald hill signs. Just follow all the hot cars you will find on the road lol.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
charlie its exit 63N off the LIE, north ocean (ave pkwy somethin along them lines) Nice cruise in on the island, just make sure you get there fairly early on. Fills up very quick.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Went to the after-hours party behind fridays last week. Man, I was so dissappointed. Only 2 corvettes, a few muscle cars, the rest were things (I say things because they weren't cars) right out of "Pimp My Ride". WTF! The kids there were maybe high school age. No races.

Last year it was all race cars, older crowd (25+ y/o), and racing.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I came out a bit later. I'll be there tommorow. I usually don't leave the house till the sun is down. Hang out a bit. Last year there were 5-6 of us (including you once or twice IIRC) that hung out.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
FYI - Lot's of SCPD all around Tuesday (6/21) at the exit to the Bald Hill parking lot. Many cars stopped for no inspection, no registration, etc. Thought for sure I was going to be stopped for no front plate. I just smiled, saluted, and he backed away...whew :eek:
They also had 3 flatbeds taking away ricer bikes for bad paperwork in Stop-n-Shop, Applebee's, and the park & ride at Exit 63. Drove home real slow and just parked. I will skip next week. It is getting out of control up there.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah, tell me about it. Those <explitives lasting 5 miutes deleted> cops have too much time on their hands. Their were 14 of them behind Fridays, which is about 12 too many. Even had an ESU truck for a while. Total waste of assets. My big gripe is that people weren't even being stupid. People just parked and were talking and they threatened everyone with arrest if we did not disperse. Pretty lame. Goes to show that even when you try to have sane legal get-togethers with cars the cops still act like pricks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts