Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, our good friend and supporting vendor Jim Hall of Halltech fame will be picking up his EB Z at NCM next week.

Do we have anyone who can FedEx him a banner? Please /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'm all out JC. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif Loaned my last banner to C5Venom who is taking delivery at the Museum today.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts

On 2001-08-17 02:18, N4C5S spewed forth this :
As some of you know, our good friend and supporting vendor Jim Hall of Halltech fame will be picking up his EB Z at NCM next week.

Do we have anyone who can FedEx him a banner? Please /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC
JC,
Get me his info,ill fedex mine out to him!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-17 07:28, IMA Z06 spewed forth this drivel:

JC,
Get me his info,ill fedex mine out to him!!!

Guys like you is what makes this place so GREAT!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Thanks IMA!!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Frank,

IOf you got Jim.s address "PM" me i'll get it out today.......

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
I don't have Jim's address, but I am going to send JC a note and have him send it to you. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is Jim's Address:

Jim Hall
Halltech Systems, Inc.
15561 Product Lane, Unit D-11
Huntington Beach, CA 92649

Phone: 714-379-8200

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JC /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
JC,

The banner is out today, Thanks...........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IMA, you're a lifesaver, we'll get you that one back or a replacement ASAP....

You guys are great.... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JC

·
Registered
327 Posts
What are these banners? Anyone got a pic online? How big are they? I'm doing the musuem delivery next month sometime (Sept) and wouldn't mind holding one up for you all... Lemme know.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
ZO SIC

Welcome aboard, the banners are about 3' by 5" in colors, Frank had them made up saying www.z06vette.com, he's out of them right now but I understand more are being made. Hang in there!!!!!!

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Why Don't I just leave my banner with Judy at the museum and she can give it to him.

I was going to ask Larry Hayes, if I could permanently affix my banner somewhere, like the patch wall at the corvette plant. has anyone given one to the plant for display

JOe

Starting my 2002 Z06 for the 1st time at 6:57am on 7-19-01 on the assembly line at the Bowling Green Assembly Plant then drove it off the line 1 hour later.

GNX #375 at the National Corvette MuseumNational Corvette Museum
96 C4, and a bunch of 86-87 GN's and 2002 Z06 on order since 16 March 2001

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Joe,
Sounds to me that would be cool, I mailed mine to Jim..........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-18 19:46, ZO SIC spewed forth this drivel:
What are these banners? Anyone got a pic online?
Thanks ZO...I am out, but am having more made. Check the banner section of the forum, or look under banner pictures over there:

<-----------------------------------

·
Registered
222 Posts
Frank, I have a large format printer at home and could produce a 5 or 6 foot by 3 foot full color banner. I couldn't do a lot of them but I could certainly produce a couple. Let me know if there is any interest for that sort of thing. Perhaps keep one at the NCM for member deliveries.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Maybe NCM should hold onto a few of those banners for Z06VETTE.COM'ers that pick up their Zs. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts