Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Banner Needed for NCM Delivery --------

1K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  sconi 
#1 ·
As some of you know, our good friend and supporting vendor Jim Hall of Halltech fame will be picking up his EB Z at NCM next week.

Do we have anyone who can FedEx him a banner? Please /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

See less See more
#10 ·
What are these banners? Anyone got a pic online? How big are they? I'm doing the musuem delivery next month sometime (Sept) and wouldn't mind holding one up for you all... Lemme know.

#12 ·
Why Don't I just leave my banner with Judy at the museum and she can give it to him.

I was going to ask Larry Hayes, if I could permanently affix my banner somewhere, like the patch wall at the corvette plant. has anyone given one to the plant for display

JOe

Starting my 2002 Z06 for the 1st time at 6:57am on 7-19-01 on the assembly line at the Bowling Green Assembly Plant then drove it off the line 1 hour later.

GNX #375 at the National Corvette MuseumNational Corvette Museum
96 C4, and a bunch of 86-87 GN's and 2002 Z06 on order since 16 March 2001

#15 ·
Frank, I have a large format printer at home and could produce a 5 or 6 foot by 3 foot full color banner. I couldn't do a lot of them but I could certainly produce a couple. Let me know if there is any interest for that sort of thing. Perhaps keep one at the NCM for member deliveries.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.