19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody still post banner pics? :screwy:
Haven't sen any in a looooooooong time.
Maybe this topic should be removed. :-?

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
Since I got married, I haven't produced any good banner pics. Oh, I never did. LOL Man, I miss the single days.

Mark should take one while he's in China. Glenn, do you have any from when you were in Germany?

·
9,755 Posts
There were a few taken at the Fest, but were not posted in that forum.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Last one I remember was when Speedratchet got John Force to hold up a banner a couple of years ago. Guess everybody figured they couldn't top that, so they gave up.

·
9,755 Posts
Never seen them before :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
I DO remember the R rated Banner section the first few years of this site. You had to have a special password to get in.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I would take one here in China, I just do not have a banner with me.

This is a good point by Zippy, I think we need to resurrect the banner pic, and that section. Of course, to do so means we need to get some banners printed.

I will work on that...

Mark

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
I would take one here in China, I just do not have a banner with me.

This is a good point by Zippy, I think we need to resurrect the banner pic, and that section. Of course, to do so means we need to get some banners printed.

I will work on that...

Mark
Mark, Zippy, All - I have a large file format image of the banner I recreated. I had it printed off at a local print shop for like $15.00 in vinyl. I think paper woul dbe bettwe as vinyl curls up.....

If you want or need it, let me know....

Mark, I can send it to you an dyou can print out at any China Shop that prints. Then get some cool pics!

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
If I am not mistaking, this was Winterfest I using my banner that was looking all nasty. I think..... This is the one where Lauren and Justin came, correct? I do have some banner pics somewhere.....
Glenn, this was Winterfest II when we stayed at the Grace Inn. You were in Germany during Winterfest I. :drunken:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts