Corvette Z06 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I would take one here in China, I just do not have a banner with me.

This is a good point by Zippy, I think we need to resurrect the banner pic, and that section. Of course, to do so means we need to get some banners printed.

I will work on that...

Mark
Speaking of banners, I'm going to check with a contact I have at PBC in Wixom MI to see if that large vinyl banner I donated is still on display in the enigne build area. Thanks again to Ken for giving it to me several years ago.

You know me Mark, trying hard for 7 or 8 years to promote and grow this site with over 18,000 posts. :lol:

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
bump on an old thread.

If someone mails the banner to me here in afghanistan or emails me the image, I will take a picture of the "z06vette.com" banner on my Stryker :) No corvettes out here..

we are in a remote fob so there won't be much else in the picture but a few other strykers..
I will enjoy taking that pic.
Message me and if someone wants to email me the image and I will try and print one off.

if anyone has one to mail me, pm me for my address. I recommend putting it in a small flat-rate priority box. they get here pretty quick and don't usually get lost. Letter/snail mail sometimes does.

·
9,755 Posts

Spring Mtn - 2006

21 - 34 of 34 Posts