Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's go guys, get out there and do it. Naked women with the banner is nice but go to a place with nice scenery in your area and pose with the Z. Any pics, hell just go stand with the car and banner if that's all you got!

I'm gonna get a list of people with banners and start a little game.

For every picture you take with the banner you get a certain amount of points as follows:

25 points: Naked chicks with banner
15 points: Naked chicks with banner used as covering
10 points: VERY cool normal pics, edge of Grand Canyon, cool scenery of fantastic composition
2 points: Normal pics, nothing special

Note: multiple pics of the same naked woman/scenery do NOT count as multiple pics.

Now, when you hit 100 points, you get a free Z06Vette.com t-shirt!!!

Frank, you have already earned yours, I'll get some printed up soon.

Ok guys, go get em!

We'll have a running tally on the banner pictures page.

JC

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and here's the bonus!

Win a Z06vette.com t-shirt and take picture with the shirt AND banner ---- DOUBLE points! You will have to be creative with the naked chick/t-shirt combo!

If you amass 300 points with the above scheme, we'll send you something special /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif I will beat all of you!! Sounds like a challenge!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I've sent out over 3 dozen banners, yet very few pix!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

JC, I have 3 chickies at once lined up for a nudie shot on the hood of my Z. How many points will I get??

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, 3 at once? I'll have to come up with a seperate scale for Frank, he's makin this look waay to easy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
O.K. everbody let the pic's begin

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Great idea JC! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

I will earn some points on Monday... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-08-05 01:26, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:

I will earn some points on Monday... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Nudies in the Museum?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Looks like a couple of banners at the NCM on Monday, and don't forget to check the webcams!

Now I gotta bring my digital camera every time I park the Vette in public, and take a pic of it.

·
Registered
575 Posts

On 2001-08-05 01:26, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:

Nudies in the Museum?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif
[/quote]

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Nudies pic in the Museum...automatic WINNER! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Bob

·
Registered
183 Posts
Not trying to upstage frank but just name the amount of girls you want on the hood. It wont be a problem /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif This would be a fun contest to get into but unfortunately I dont have a Z06 yet /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

RedZ

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
JC- Keeping score yet?

I got more to come... including GASP! a pic in the factory with my banner /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn Chris, keep em comin, we're keepin score, just not posted yet /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Soon.

JC

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
All I'm scoring is a bunch of twosies ...

Chris, they told you to be quiet about some of that stuff at the plant /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Vince

·
Registered
3,108 Posts

On 2001-08-08 06:29, Manatee spewed forth this drivel:
All I'm scoring is a bunch of twosies ...

Chris, they told you to be quiet about some of that stuff at the plant /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

Vince
Only told Frank in confidentiality... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I certainly don't want to ruin anything for future museum delivery participants /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey Vince, Where's our banner pic from the club meeting? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Mark, I sent the pics to JC, since I do not have any hosting services available to me right now.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Looks like Zippy neds to get a digital camera, and join the fun! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts