Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Rick Daniel for working on getting our banners manufactured. Just another of the many things he does for us :)

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Thanks Vince. They should be in by next week. They had to order the vinyl for them. How ever the 8' x 8" banner should be in by Fri. I will fed-x them to Frank. It is my pleasure to help any way I can. I also want to thank all of the many members who have put their trust in me for getting them their Z. I know that this is very important to them and I will always do my best to make it an enjoyable experience.:D

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Just got my banner...

NE Dyno Day on September 29th, hopefully three or four of us will be there and we can get some good banner pics.

Thanks Rick for helping out...

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Ok I totally missed this one! How does one go about getting a Z06VETTE.com banner? I think we need a picture of the top of Mount Washington!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Dave Bernasconi said:
Ok I totally missed this one! How does one go about getting a Z06VETTE.com banner?
Drop me an email, but the new banners are going to be killer compared to the old ones!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Dave, I say let's shcedule a road trip sometime in September or October for the "leaf Peepin" season.

Let's go...

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Thanks Rick for them banners!:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts