Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a ist of some people that wanted www.z06vette.com banners, but lost them over the last couple of days. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Please send me your addresses again and I will get them right out to you.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I have my banner packed and ready for my trip next week! 3 Z06 deliveries at the museum the same day I think... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Z06M3 have one? I don't know who the other person is...

·
Registered
183 Posts
FRANK,

Glad to see you posting. I would like a banner for the pics i promised everyone when i get my Z06. What is the cost of the banners. Let me know and I'll send it to you. Thanks

RedZ

·
Registered
105 Posts
Frank, Thanks for the banner../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif I been using it at all the local cruise in nights. Now please hang with us. Just cause some idiot over loaded his vette with his mouth?:confused: JUST STAY AND HANG WITH US. I will need more info and ideas and your good humor that you have helped with in the past. Bill (ZO6Bill)

Meillennium Yellow with all options(no museum del.),B&M ripper,C.L bypass,BPP AirRammer,WCC-Z06 Power Duct,TBB,178 Stat,Mallett 3.73,STAR StgIII,TTS Loader2,ZAINO,and more comming in.

·
Registered
906 Posts
BTW... these banners is great for covering up things the "kids" shouldn't SEE!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

HarleyB(Z)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OUT OF BANNERS!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif Gave the last one away today.

Hopefully I can get somemore made up soon. I still owe JC a couple and I have a couple others on the list.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Hehe, yea, I had to overnight mine to our buddy in Chicago for the newscast /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts