Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all of those that have been waiting patiently for their banners, they have been FedX'd to me and should be here tomorrow. I will be at the Joliet show this weekend, so I will try to drop them all in the mail on Monday.

Sorry for the delays, but I just didn't have anymore.

Frank

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Hey Frank,

Be sure to bring an extra new banner with ya.

Joe

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Hey Frank,

Are these the new white banners with the site logo...

If they are I would be willing to purchase one to replace the older green one I now have, the money could go to the forum, or if priced right they could cover the cost of production and shipping, with a little left over to go to help the forum

Let me know.
Mark

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mark,

Yes they are the new banners. Send me your address and I will send you one. I have a list of about 10 people that have been waiting a long time. :(

Looks like we are going to need more made......Rick, can you get Maxie to spring for a few more?? :D

Frank

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
As most everyone knows, this is my favorite Vet forum, and I want to see it grow, and grow. I am more than willing to buy my banner, Z06 polo shirt, Z06 cap, etc. Just let me know when they are available and how to buy! :cheers:

Zipster :z: :z:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
fcalmes said:
Mark,

Yes they are the new banners. Send me your address and I will send you one. I have a list of about 10 people that have been waiting a long time. :(

Looks like we are going to need more made......Rick, can you get Maxie to spring for a few more?? :D

Frank
Frank I sent you about 45 banners. When they are all gone we will look at getting some more.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts