Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to put a deposit on a Z06, but the dealer says that the base price is $65,500 instead of $65,000 like I've seen everywhere online. Does anyone know if they changed prices or not. Thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The dealer says it's $65,500 base + $800 destination charge. Did they raise the base price by $500 or is it just BS?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Buddy yer splittin' hairs. You're not getting one even close to $65.8 for a while! :(

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Pocket change for the dealership. The smart money is waiting
until this winter and sitting on the sidelines. ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
george said:
Pocket change for the dealership. The smart money is waiting
until this winter and sitting on the sidelines. ;)
I still think it will only be the 2006 leftover (if any) Z06's that get any kind of discount and even then it will only be 1-2k at Most....

S

·
Registered
203 Posts
jcamere94z28 said:
i'll wait a few years when i can get my hands on a used one... :) like i did with my current Z. let someone else take the 1st years depreciation :z: ...
And I'll be driving mine for two years while your on the sidelines. Then the vette we'll have 600hp.

Just kiddin you :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
$65,800 Delivered to the dealer.
Anything more is a rip.
Pay if you must have the latest and hottest.
More then $65,800 for a base equiped car is just cash in the dealers pocket.
MHO

·
Registered
15 Posts
You can easily check this by going to Kelley Blue Book .

To answer your question, you are being ripped off. Yes, folks, another slimy Chevy dealer. This really is the worst part about the car - having to buy it from a Chevy dealer. Everytime I hear something like this, or how bad the service is, I think to myself, "Maybe I would be better off with a Porsche". Better yet, GM should sell the Corvette through the Porsche dealers.

Michael

1 - 10 of 10 Posts