Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone hear anything about the talked about Bassani off-road intermediate pipes that would bolt in on the Z06, or are these just "pipe dreams"??? Guess I'll have to find some used and do some cutting and welding instead!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
They made all that stuff for my Cobra, I see no reason why they can't make it for the Vette. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
3 Posts
My z06 was used for the prototype 2001 Bassani single muffler, dual inlet, dual outlet system. We had an increase of 25 rwhp soley with this change. Since that dyno test I have added a Halltech tric/max air. I plan to redyno the first week in May.
I spoke to Darryl Bassani yesterday and he said the system would be on the market the second week in May. The x pipe to follow shortly after. One of the hold ups has been the new style tip which will not be ready for several months. However there is an interim tip that will be used now in order to get it on the market.
There is a real seat of the pants difference with this system and a sound like a F1 car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts