Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
969 Bay Area Drive, 9/10/05

I am not affiliated with these people but they are having a drive on 9/10/05. I went on there last one and it was pretty cool. Check the link and see the events. It's hosted with food, local athletes, local dealers, etc.........Make sure if u wanna go that you RSVP cause the food will be based on the amount of people going. Last event there was 84 cars. Plenty of Porsches, vipers, Lambo's, Ferrari's will be there. :jawdrop:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Speedway ZO6 said:
969 Bay Area Drive, 9/10/05

I am not affiliated with these people but they are having a drive on 9/10/05. I went on there last one and it was pretty cool. Check the link and see the events. It's hosted with food, local athletes, local dealers, etc.........Make sure if u wanna go that you RSVP cause the food will be based on the amount of people going. Last event there was 84 cars. Plenty of Porsches, vipers, Lambo's, Ferrari's will be there. :jawdrop:
sounds fun :thumb: Now we won't have to beat on our own :lol: I would be in for this.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tell your friends...........I had a lot of fun with these guys. Some are even a little playful on the road. That always gets me coming back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts