Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whoa my first thread I have ever started.......

I am not affiliated with these people but they are having a drive on 9/10/05. I went on there last one and it was pretty cool. Check the link and see the events. It's hosted with food, local athletes, local dealers, etc.........Make sure if u wanna go that you RSVP cause the food will be based on the amount of people going. Last event there was 84 cars. Plenty of Porsches, vipers, Lambo's, Ferrari's will be there.

969 Bay Area Drive 9/10/05

·
Registered
971 Posts
Ttt

Out of respect for Troy, I may try and do it. Of course he would try and race me. I might actually have to shift into fourth, interupting my, "yawn," after third.

I think, it would be a lot of fun.

I personally have three others things scheduled at the same time. Can I be in four places in the state at the same time?

1) Synergy, Sacramento Race Way, at 5:00 p.m.
2) Business trip in Southern California
3) Father-In-Law is trying drag me up into the Sierra Nevada mountain range for three days.
Then theres the wife....

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i see, its like that Brent? I think I have time to get some toys installed before your car is done and broken in. (OUCH)
:coo:

LOL, nah really. These guys are really cool and I think if anyone should be going is you. Can you say....NETWORKING?
Lots O Money willl be there. And besides we need one of the baddest Z's there representing the bay area.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Your just trying to compensate for the size of your displacement. I sure you will be flying around me like an annoying nat, trying to egg me on, while my motor is being broken in. :roll:

Then again, your car is actually running, so I cannot talk much. I am having major withdrawls. Maybe by tomorrow, it will be running and tuned.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Grim Reaper said:
Out of respect for Troy, I may try and do it. Of course he would try and race me. I might actually have to shift into fourth, interupting my, "yawn," after third.

I think, it would be a lot of fun.

I personally have three others things scheduled at the same time. Can I be in four places in the state at the same time?

1) Synergy, Sacramento Race Way, at 5:00 p.m.
2) Business trip in Southern California
3) Father-In-Law is trying drag me up into the Sierra Nevada mountain range for three days.
Then theres the wife....
Hey Brent,

I'll take a bullet for the team, and will take your car racing to Sacramento. Just for you man :D

I passed by Synergy last weekend, and saw your car under cover. I knew right away it was your beast :jammin: Then, when I went back on Monday, they had it on the lift with the engine out :eek:o:

Funny, if I didn't know it was a 429ci engine, I would have thought it was *just* an LS6... :D

:cheers:
Geoff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts