Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got reserved from the 19th to the 24th, Someone mentioned Hampton Inn was the place to be, so whats the Baymont like? I really dont care, Im going there for the fest not to party, onot that much anyway :sneaky:

Anyone interested Im sure I got the best deal so far, contact if interested in splitting the room :yeadog:

luis

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
COUTO1981 said:
Got reserved from the 19th to the 24th, Someone mentioned Hampton Inn was the place to be, so whats the Baymont like? I really dont care, Im going there for the fest not to party, onot that much anyway :sneaky:

Anyone interested Im sure I got the best deal so far, contact if interested in splitting the room :yeadog:

luis
They share a parking lot from what I understand so no biggie...stagger over...stagger back. :drunken:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Wingnut said:
They share a parking lot from what I understand so no biggie...stagger over...stagger back. :drunken:
:yeadog: The princess and I are at the Baymont. They were renovating it during the fest last year. It is nice.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Yeah...the Hampton Inn and Baymont are next to each other. Stayed at the Baymont last year, going back to the Hampton this year. Fest party city!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
11,339 Posts
MSiska said:
Yeah...the Hampton Inn and Baymont are next to each other. Stayed at the Baymont last year, going back to the Hampton this year. Fest party city!!! :thumb:
you gonna do a burnout for us MSiska?

:rofl:

·
10,998 Posts
I changed my reservation yesterday and Baymont said they had enough rooms so they are not extremely tight.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
panzer said:
I changed my reservation yesterday and Baymont said they had enough rooms so they are not extremely tight.

Actually, they are completly booked for the 20th and 21st as of yesterday, they do keep a few rooms in hand in case of emergency walk ins...

I kept my reservation on for anyone who wants to call up and exchange names and credit cards for my information, PM me if you need one, the Total is 399.60, Kens Z06 is thinking about taking mines over, If not its up for grabs after that,

luis

1 - 12 of 12 Posts