Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WOW, IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON HERE. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, I POPPED MY ENGINE & HAVE BEEN BUSY WORKING EXTRA HOURS & INSTALLING MY NEW 418 STROKER. NOW THAT IT IS IN & FULLY TUNED (532WHP:yeadog:), IT IS MUCH LOUDER WITH THE BB BULLETS & THE OFF ROAD X PIPE. SO, I JUST ORDERED A NEW BB ROUTE 66 EXHAUST & NEED TO SELL MY BB BULLET EXHAUST THAT ONLY HAS 2,500 RAIN FREE MILES ON IT. IT IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. I WOULD LIKE TO GET $450 FOR IT, SHIPPED. I AM CURRENTLY BOYCOTTING PAYPAL BECAUSE MY INFORMATION WAS STOLEN WHEN THEY WERE HACKED A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. SO I WILL HAVE TO SHIP IT COD (YOU PAY THE UPS DRIVER WITH A MONEY ORDER). PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I CAN ONLY SEND YOU PHOTOS OF THE SYSTEM ON THE CAR BECAUSE I HAVE NOT REMOVED IT YET.
-THANKS!
I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THIS IS FOR A C5.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Dang, I thought someone would have been interested by now. I will pull the system off my car next week when the new one arrives. Then I will post pictures. And yes, I figured how to turn off the cap's lock :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts