Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Wow! That car not worth anything to me. It has a rebuilt title or it my have been washed through a couple of states to produce a clean title. Buyer beware :cen:

:puke:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
IT L GO said:
Wow! That car not worth anything to me. It has a rebuilt title or it my have been washed through a couple of states to produce a clean title. Buyer beware :cen:

:puke:

Exactly. Good catch by Brian. Who wants a vert Z06 anyway. The FRC look is what we bought em for. Plus I hate a shady person who tries to pull this crap on people. :z:

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Good job B.
That's a nice looking ride but looks can be deceiving. :sneaky:

I only wish I could have ordered spiral grey on my Z.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Cobra4B said:
Please read this thread if you end up looking at a '03 spiral grey Z06 vert conversion...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=992947

The car is a real 2003 Z06 and it is very nice, but be warned that it was re-built from a total loss.

Thanks,
B
cobra i noticed that you called him on this a while ago great catch by you :usa: that guy emailed me a few times about mine.he was talking a lot of :bs: :bs: you had him at hello :p :p

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
2MchFun said:
Good job B.
That's a nice looking ride but looks can be deceiving. :sneaky:

I only wish I could have ordered spiral grey on my Z.
Yeah I loved this color too! I got quicksilver instead :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
He has his car up in the For Sale section as well. This can all be cleared up with a carfax, though, right? Does anyone have access?

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Depending on the title washing/trickery there may be no idication of any foul play. I'm and insurance adjuster for GEICO and just because we title a car doesn't mean it's branded that way. If the owner keeps his car we never touch the title.

I find it exceedingly rare that he got the car from Kentucky (wher the wrecked on was) and it just so happens to be a 2003 custom made into a vert with Chromies and painted Spiral Grey... it pretty much has to be the car!

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Not sure how GEICO works but some insurance Companies won't even insure a car with a rebuilt title. GM for sure will not honor any warranty. Florida is one of the states that you can wash a title in. So if a car had a rebuilt/salvage title and was retitled in Florida if would never show as a rebuilt/salvage car. :cheers:

·
Registered
16 Posts
To the Corvette police

The car has been damaged and repaired beautifully.

I have a Carfax report to give to the buyer.

The car has 2000 miles on it since new.

I am selling ONLY to buy the new car with the 427.

This is a beautiful car that looks exactly like it came from Chevrolet as a Z06 Convertible...the conversion is that well done...

The car is offered at $43,000.00 and is a WORTH IT!

You folks evidently get kicks out of being mean...

Please move on...

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
JHunter said:
The car has been damaged and repaired beautifully.

I have a Carfax report to give to the buyer.

The car has 2000 miles on it since new.

I am selling ONLY to buy the new car with the 427.

This is a beautiful car that looks exactly like it came from Chevrolet as a Z06 Convertible...the conversion is that well done...

The car is offered at $43,000.00 and is a WORTH IT!

You folks evidently get kicks out of being mean...

Please move on...
So does the car have a rebuilt title or not? :roll:

·
Registered
882 Posts
So hypothetically speaking, what would be the value of a rebuilt if you wanted a nice driver and knew what you were getting into as far as furture resale? :eek::

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
reproman said:
So hypothetically speaking, what would be the value of a rebuilt if you wanted a nice driver and knew what you were getting into as far as furture resale? :eek::
Hypothetically, 25G's IMO :cheers:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts