Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious.....what is your favorite brand? I'll start with Budweiser, no matter where I go, it tastes the same, and for the price, cannot beat it. Ok, you're turn. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
107 Posts
I hardly touch the stuff myself..../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Installed - Z06 exhaust plate, B&M Ripper, Flameball, CAGS, Lloyds mats

·
Registered
219 Posts
Miller Lite - has less carbs and calories - but I still can't shed that gut. Oh well - when I drive the Z, at least I have a spare tire. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Corona with lime & Amtsel. Now with regards to the hard stuff GRAY GOOSE IS NUMERO UNO!! LES/FUBU69....CHEERS!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Not that I have ever touched the stuff... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif ...but when I go out to a cheap place, I drink

When I'm at home, I drink

When I'm on the road, I like to try different Micro-Brewery's beer, or Bass Beer.

I would never say anthing about the beer Carl drinks!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
FREE beer! FREE & cold is better!! If I have to buy (pay): Sam Adams.

HarleyBurp

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Frank's taste buds are shot, this happens when your 70 years old, so your forced to drink beer that is 99% water. I drink 2 beers Spaten Oktoberfest (they have been making beer sibce 1397, I was at their factory) and Heineken, and when I show Frank the 02' Z06 convertible I will get a free case from him, thank you Frank.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I prefer COCKTAILS!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
528 Posts

On 2001-03-27 22:02, hcvone spewed forth this drivel:
Frank's taste buds are shot, this happens when your 70 years old, so your forced to drink beer that is 99% water. I drink 2 beers Spaten Oktoberfest <B>(they have been making beer sibce 1397, I was at their factory)
and Heineken, and when I show Frank the 02' Z06 convertible I will get a free case from him, thank you Frank.

</B>
God Carl that makes you like 604 years old.........

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-03-28 05:37, PA_Z06 spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-03-27 22:02, hcvone spewed forth this drivel:
Frank's taste buds are shot, this happens when your 70 years old, so your forced to drink beer that is 99% water. I drink 2 beers Spaten Oktoberfest <B>(they have been making beer sibce 1397, I was at their factory)
and Heineken, and when I show Frank the 02' Z06 convertible I will get a free case from him, thank you Frank.

</B>
God Carl that makes you like 604 years old.........
</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

42 Next Thursday /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-03-28 06:17, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
Looks like skunky beer to me!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Frank, is that the first real beer you have ever seen? You could pickup a case for the 02' Z06 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif:D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Carl, you've lost the bet!! End of story!! You trying to weasel out of it?? Welching on a bet?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif I am sooooo disappointed in you!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

1 - 20 of 33 Posts