Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Best and worst, likes & dislikes

Just wondering and interested in present owner's opinions. Please respond with your likes and dislikes on your Z06.

·
Registered
331 Posts
what do you use to clean off the brake dust?????????? soap/water????????

·
Registered
496 Posts
Best like: everything that makes it a Z06.

Worst dislike: The color of the stock wheels. It doesn't enhance the car in any way except to "hide" the brake dust.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Cheesy radio.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sorry, I just noticed that jtgray_10 had his first post. Welcome aboard!!! :)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Like: Everything:cheers: :grin: 8)

Dislike: Houston Traffic:flaming: :mad: :mad: :-?

p.s. Front License Plate Law--big dislike.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
dislikes: NO LOW END TORQUE (I have no idea what you guys are smoking to think it makes lots of torque). This makes the car soggy and slow to respond in the lower rpm ranges. The engine feels really lazy (I think this could be attributed to a really heavy flywheel), until about 3500rpm or so, then it goes nuts. I definitely miss the instant response my IROC had (that thing had torque).

likes: The way it makes my hair stand on end when getting on the freeway, and I just have to stay in the throttle.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Biggest Like: Handling, high speed off ramps, etc, great fun...

Biggest Dislinke:Gas consumption, although that is mostly my fault...

:-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Dislikes: The cup holder and the rear brake cooling duct should be the same color as the car. But i dont sweat the small stuff.:)

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Dislike: stone chip problem that everyone will have to deal with around wheel wells and rear disk brake duct.

Like: The onlyknown guy in the UP of Michigan with a Z06:D

·
Registered
2,388 Posts

Dislike: I can't stand the wait!!

I'll have to take a rain check on the real answers after I drive it a few weeks :D.

·
Registered
25 Posts
After 900 miles on my 02 here are my thoughts...

Likes: The exhaust sounds AWESOME. I am very pleased with the color, torch red. The cd player actually reads home-made audio cdrs that my other car stereos will not play. Probably just a coincidence, but cool nonetheless.

Dislikes: The door speaker covers are very flimsy. I’m afraid that they will get caved in or permanently dented. The entire cup holder thing has gone way to far. Why even bother?? Lack of inside storage space.

·
Registered
620 Posts

Dislikes: Seats, rear brake ducts, wheels.
Needs sport seats. Rear brake ducts could have been made to look a little better. Wheels are too dull. Mine will soon be polished.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
aquametal said:
Dislikes: The entire cup holder thing has gone way to far. Why even bother??
Didn't you know that it's really a rubber lined coin holder? :D -- works very well for that!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts