Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you recommend. I'm on the Maryland/Delaware line. I would like to know from those near me who you have dealt with and how did they treat you.

·
20,625 Posts
Sales or service? If sales...none in Md. they will all try and gouge you for 10k on a new one. Service...there are a few that will take care of you. Criswell/Damascus Chev/Sport (great mechanic...managers suck).

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Are you looking to buy new C6Z or used C6Z or C5Z?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WOW....$10K

Figures, MD/DE area sux to begin with. How about the NJ areaq. I'm about 20 mins. from there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Used C5Z. Unfortunetly I need to finanace. I must first sell my 2002 Big Dog BUlldog that I dumped $45,000 into.

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
It's your business, but FWIW, arrange your financing thru a bank or credit union ... not a dealer ... then go out and find your perfect car from a private seller ... or on a dealers lot if you have time to check out the car thoroughly.
Too bad you're not ready to pull the trigger now, because sweet cars like this one are out there ...
http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103505&page=2
Good luck in moving the bike ... sounds like a very specialized example that has to find the right buyer ... might take some time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts