Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my car back from A&A and man, it flies! I got 1-7/8 Kooks w/ X pipe, B&B Bullets, and something else........oh yeah, the procharger P1 kit.

We got 552RWHP, but Andy detuned it a bit for reliability. First thoughts, damn the Bullets sound loud, but it really sets the car off. I dont drive this everyday and when I do drive it, I drive it about 15 miles the whole day. If I had to drive it more than that, I think they would be too loud for me. For my situation, they are perfect!

The P1 kit is great! Excellent power and my engine feels way more responsive! It drives normal and when you get into it, it packs a whallop! Man, I can't wait till I need more power and get the 427 with the blower! Just thinking about it sounds crazy!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Congrats on very good numbers.

Best money you ever spent?? I'm looking at the AMG cars and the TT you have listed and think the same for the other cars! You have good taste in toys.

Alex

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Nice number, What was your torque? :cheers:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Torque was in the Mid 400's, but I will post the Dyno sheet when I get it scanned. Both numbers went up about 200, which was nice. :eek:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ZO6 AL-X said:
Congrats on very good numbers.

Best money you ever spent?? I'm looking at the AMG cars and the TT you have listed and think the same for the other cars! You have good taste in toys.

Alex
I am working on a deal that will actually get me out of both AMG's and the Porsche. Hopefully this deal closes today and I get to drive a different beauty home! :sneaky:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts