Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myt friend just got back (I had to miss it(^$^%(&#) I asked him what Dave Hill said at the seminar and he said he spent the whole time at the drag strip and autox and never made it to the sessions. He had a blast! Please post stories here so I can at least enjoy it vicariously.

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-04-22 18:35, Felkebg spewed forth this drivel:
Please post stories here so I can at least enjoy it vicariously.
There will be a live chat tonight at 8 PM EST!! Hopefully the BB attendees will join in and inform us of the fun!!

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Registered
362 Posts

Myt friend just got back (I had to miss it(^$^%(&#) I asked him what Dave Hill said at the seminar and he said he spent the whole time at the drag strip and autox and never made it to the sessions. He had a blast! Please post stories here so I can at least enjoy it vicariously.
Standing outside,watching everyone walk past the factory Z06 car(red)And no one ever asked for the hood to be opened!!!!!!There was your 2002 motor,brake pads and suspension changes.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts

On 2001-04-22 18:56, Z11409 spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
Standing outside,watching everyone walk past the factory Z06 car(red)And no one ever asked for the hood to be opened!!!!!!There was your 2002 motor,brake pads and suspension changes.
</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

HEHEHE... well said!

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Did it look like this? Never say no one /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
That is why it went up on the trailer.
This car fried 3 clutches. So the 02' also has a bigger and better clutch.

M

·
0 Posts
I'll check in tonight...and as Tom has already posted, there are SOME who did take notice /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'll have to think about my favorite part of the Bash but meeting Dave Hill and John Cafaro then having them sign my fuel rail cover has to be right up there /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif!!! Helping out a corvette buddy who did not drive his vette to the Bash and getting my other cover signed as well, we'll switch out when I get home, so he'll have a signed cover too! That was a pretty cool momement!

Mark

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
And that Corvette buddy is very appreciative of your thoughtful gesture!

I was too busy to catch any seminars, however; I was lucky enough to spend some time with Dave Hill, other Corvette engineering folks, and the Goodyear representative...who advised me the Supercar tires will be available in standard '97-'02 sizes which I think will be good news for non-Z06 owners.

Thanks again Mark, we need to get together and plan our season assault on AutoX and do the swap of rail covers.

M

·
0 Posts

On 2001-04-24 08:48, 1fastdog spewed forth this drivel:
And that Corvette buddy is very appreciative of your thoughtful gesture!

I was too busy to catch any seminars, however; I was lucky enough to spend some time with Dave Hill, other Corvette engineering folks, and the Goodyear representative...who advised me the Supercar tires will be available in standard '97-'02 sizes which I think will be good news for non-Z06 owners.

Thanks again Mark, we need to get together and plan our season assault on AutoX and do the swap of rail covers.

You know I'm more than happy to do cover thing for 'ya man /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif!

I was thinking about the Jacksonville meet this weekend but since my wife was in Tampa while I was at the bash, another weekend away is a tough stretch!

Let's hook up soon and see what the upcoming events are. I've got my printout all marked up with available dates /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif! Hooter's??!!

I'll be showing off my new cover at the local BK show this Saturday night. Can't wait to see what kind of reaction it draws from the vette crowd!!!

Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts