Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I'm thinking about selling my Z06. Just trying to get ideas on best way to sell it (online, car enthusiast magazine, advertise here, etc. Mine: 2004 Z06 , Torch Red, Absolute pristine condition, 11,000 miles. Absolutely no modifications. I have more pictures, just throwing around the idea right now. Haven't considered asking price yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey all. I'm thinking about selling my Z06. Just trying to get ideas on best way to sell it (online, car enthusiast magazine, advertise here, etc. Mine: 2004 Z06 , Torch Red, Absolute pristine condition, 11,000 miles. Absolutely no modifications. I have more pictures, just throwing around the idea right now. Haven't considered asking price yet.
It is funny that you are asking this questions. Today, I bought a beautiful 2004 Torch Red w/ Mod Red interior Z06 with just under 23000 miles. Dealership was asking $25,500. I talked them down to $24,500 out-the door. My Z is stock except for Corsa exhaust and Hurst shift knob. So, with only 11,000 miles I would think $26,000 to $27,000 as starting price and negotiate as you see fit.

Method for selling really depends on what you are willing to do to finalize the transaction. Will you travel to deliver or meet-up with buyer? Willing to ship? Local sale only? The various Corvette related forums are excellent at showing your Vette off to a large audience, but you might have the hassle of a long-distance sale. There is always Craigslist, but we all know what that can be like. AutoTrader and even eBay can be good and can be searched for local sales. If you price it aggressively (low end), people will come to you! I guess I am big on internet advertising. Post it on as many venues as you can. GOOD LUCK!! :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts