Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best I found is at discounttire.com for $318. Any places cheaper out there? Just wondering. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I looked at another website that claimed to have lower prices. They showed lower prices for the tire but made up for it (plus more!) with shipping costs.

Discount tire is the best I found - and you can't beat their service. That's where I got mine.

Alex

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
www.discounttiredirect.com. Free shipping and no state tax at least in Florida. That's where I picked mine up at. They will install them free but the balancing is extra. Not much in my case. It looks like this is going to be a good tire. I drove in a driving rain Monday coming back from Tampa without a problem. I did keep it around 60 on the interstate.

D.J.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discount tire online only at $315 each. Free shipping and no sales tax. If you buy them online and have them shipped to americas tire (which they tried having me do) then you get nailed on sales tax. Of course I chose free shipping and no sales tax to my house instead.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Got mine from Discount Tire as well, with free shipping.

Steve

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
Ditto. Discount Tire + free shipping. Got them delivered in two days!!!! No that's service :guiness:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Do they make the Nitto in 305/30/19? or any 19s
That site doesn't show that size BUT it also doesn't show that size in Pirelli but I have them.
It seems to show only what sizes are on sale.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
22655TD said:
Do they make the Nitto in 305/30/19? or any 19s
That site doesn't show that size BUT it also doesn't show that size in Pirelli but I have them.
It seems to show only what sizes are on sale.
You may want to go to the Nitto site and look at the sizes. I don't recall seeing a 19" however.

D.J.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts