Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Judy Yanko, and I have a "reservation" for Delivery Area 2 for the 8 A.M. delivery of baby blue. So if ya can get a couple of stills of the camera (IMAZ06/MANATEE??) I would be very grateful.

Also, just got back from Craigk's house and I have the banner - so I will definitely be flashing the colors - thanks CraigK!

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Shouldn't be a problem /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Unless I [email protected]#$ up like today and got 170 images of the wrong EB Z06 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

I'll be looking at del area 2 !

·
Registered
4,151 Posts

On 2001-08-21 13:13, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif Are we having fun yet?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

I wasn't too happy when I learned I got the wrong pics /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_flaming.gif

Sorry Frank, for jamming yours and JC's mailbox /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Vince

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Manatee

Were not all to sure about wrong pic's, someone gotta sort them, yours mine and jasons. Something was real screwy done there on cam tdy ?????
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
IMA Z06 - My pics were of a guy in a red shirt taking delivery of an EB Z06. Anyway, once I find out who I did get, he's gonna be awfully surprised we have his delivery recorded! He'll be forum member for life /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I did get outside shots of both EB Z06's. I thought it was a coincidence that anothe EB was parked out front.

Vince

1 - 6 of 6 Posts