Corvette Z06 Forum banner

[Big Pic] I took a picture of my new personalize plate but.....

977 views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Z06BANDIT 
#1 ·
look what I came out with. Kinda cool eh.

See less See more
#5 ·
I took the picture at sunset. Of course it was pretty dark in the garage. I had the door open and was standing outside on the driveway shooting into the garage. I liked the raw picture but used photoshop to make it a shade darker and to remove the light reflections. Did you see the other plate in the background. That is off of another car that is on the lift. hahaha

fcalmes: Thanks for the edit. I should have made it smaller but wanted you guys to be able to read the plate in the back ground. LOL

Do you guys like my new personalized plates on the Z? I just picked them up today. MO would not allow more than one space so I just took them all out.

#7 ·
Performin Norman....I remember that name. From the syclone typhoon mailing list? Were you ever a part of it? Im guessing so seeing you have owned those syclones. We used to have a new 91 Syclone and 93 White/White typhoon. Great little rides. Good to meet up with you, i remember seeing you post stuff to syty list all the time. I don tknow why but i have quit getting mail from them and I have resubscribed and still no mail. ??

#8 ·
Could be a poster!:cheers: Yeah! That's it ... Norman, you could be the Z06 poster boy ... It looks great.

#11 ·
Andy: I am definitely the Syclone guy you remember. I have owned 4 of them. I sold 3 and am down to my last one. I am keeping it for a momento. hahahaa I have not been on the list for a long time. When they changed servers, I left the board. I just didn't have time to read it all and did not have anything to contribute. If you want back on, let me know. I know the owner of the server.

Everyone else: I originally left the picture huge so you could read the tag in the background. It is on my 69 Indy Pace car conv. It reads "PACE ND".

Thanks for the comments on the picture. I thought it turned out kinda cool.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.