Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Tale of our whoa's here ... lots of photos:

Solo2.Com Forums • View topic - While we wait for the flatbed ...

So we need another garage to take care of the electrical problem. We're thinking we might as well go to a local GM shop. We MUST have this car ready for our next SCCA/CSCC Championship event on the 14th/15th (August) at El Toro.

Any opinions on:

sierraautocars
wondrieschevrolet

·
Registered
136 Posts
:lol: That's what I thought Mako what's going on man I ran with Team Blew I still tell stories about that German beer Tavern in Anaheim and our dromo1 outing, I had the black Sti with the esx upgrades. IIRC you were tops in your AutoX class there were two more guys that where national ranked in Team Blew as well. When did no jump to a Vette Mako?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold the WRX ... and retired from AX'ing for a few days until Team Blew'er John Kestler offered me a co-drive in his new Elise for a season. Couldn't turn that down!

Then I hooked up with Karen Z ... and we've been racing together ever since. She supplies the cars and I work on them ... sometimes I think she has the better deal! We auto crossed her ex-Brian Peters SS prepared Z06 this year ... next year we're going back to her very prepared Miata ... racing in the Speed Ventures Miata Challenge ... at various tracks around Southern CA and Buttonwillow.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Right Mako, I usually drive with speed-ventures Corvette Challenge I'll look for you and say hello. Be Well:thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts