Its a long story Z06KC

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase :cheers:

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Joe is a great guy even if was a policeman in his past life :rofl: :rofl: Glad to have you aboard ! Also Joe I gaurantee looked it over very well !

Rob

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Z06KC said:
Iam a new member here but have owned 7 Corvettes the last 2 being 91 ZR-1s.. I moved to Utah from NY 8 months ago recently married and had sold ALL my vehicles 2bikes 2 300zxs and decided I wanted a Corvette again...Would really like an 06Z-06 but its too much out of my$ range....Well after lurking on this site and going over Auto-trader and a few other vette sites I found a 03 blk/blk 6.8k miles all 3 options plus 3k in cosmetic add-ons on this site!! My only problem was it was in NJ!!! The owner sent me a bunch of pics and answered all my questions but I never bought a car without seeing it in person!!! I posted a help ad for someone to take a look at it for me and Joe answered the call! He not only took the time to set up the viewing with the owner (Saturday) but also gave me a full report on the car and took pics of any, slight flaws!!! Thanks to Joe I will soon be its new owner :D . I also want to thank all the board members who replied to my question about shipping companies.....This is a Great site and I know I will be using it alot and hope to contribute to it also...Once again THANK YOU JOE and fellow Z06 Vette club members........Kevin :D
So did you buy the car or not?

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Z06KC said:
This is a Great site and I know I will be using it alot and hope to contribute to it also...Once again THANK YOU JOE and fellow Z06 Vette club members........Kevin :D
Joe's is A/K/A "GO TO JOE". Yes this is a great site, and Joe is one of many great Z06 brutha's (and sisters) that hang out here. Welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts