Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just wanted to say thanks to Tom. He has been very generous of his time and effort scanning a bunch of our cars at the fest. It has been my pleasure to meet and watch him at work. My car is faster for sure!!!!! Having a great time in BG. Don

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeah - and thanks for taking time out to "enhance" the old F-Body Trans Am! It wants to be a Z06 when it grows up.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yeah-thanks Tom...glad you enjoyed the drive! :p

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Thanks again Tom for taking the time to scan and repair a few glitches ! You are true friend :jammin:

Rob

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Tom, you are the man! I sincerely appreciate ths scan/tune on Lisa's car. I can tell a BIG difference. Thanks again!.

Layne

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
zoh6prncss said:
Tom, you are the man! I sincerely appreciate ths scan/tune on Lisa's car. I can tell a BIG difference. Thanks again!.

Layne

Also a big thanks to you Layne for the lite mod to my car ! It looks great in yellow ! Also glad The princess found her keys :rofl:

Rob

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Thanks Tom! Great info. you provided. :guiness:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Rob1Vet said:
Also a big thanks to you Layne for the lite mod to my car ! It looks great in yellow ! Also glad The princess found her keys :rofl:

Rob
Oops! Lisa was still logged in up there! Glad you liked the LED mod. The yellow looked cool on your car!

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lasmith2112 said:
Oops! Lisa was still logged in up there! Glad you liked the LED mod. The yellow looked cool on your car!
Layne,

I will have to watch you next time or if you have some ready made blue ones to install let me know. I will pay you for them, and install them in my car. Very cool look. I liked Lisa's red ones alot. Don

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
case2307 said:
Thanks Tom! Great info. you provided. :guiness:

Tom is almost like a book. I wish I knew half of what info he's forgotten.

Great guy huh!!!

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
mjustmike said:
Tom is almost like a book. I wish I knew half of what info he's forgotten.

Great guy huh!!!
No Sh!t ! I think he's the only guy who could take your car apart and put it back together using only a Swiss Army knife :D

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
dwjZ06 said:
Layne,

I will have to watch you next time or if you have some ready made blue ones to install let me know. I will pay you for them, and install them in my car. Very cool look. I liked Lisa's red ones alot. Don
Don, I dont have any ready made but if you want to take the stock lights out of the door switches and send me the little white plastic bulb holders, I will make them for you. Oh yeah, no charge.

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lasmith2112 said:
Don, I dont have any ready made but if you want to take the stock lights out of the door switches and send me the little white plastic bulb holders, I will make them for you. Oh yeah, no charge.
Thanks Layne.

Sent you a PM

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

Darn, I wonder how I can pack my car in a suitcase...

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Thank you Don and all. I had a great time and am glad I didn't miss 2 Fest in a row. Not having my own car I thought would be a total drag for me. WRONG!!!!! I got to drive a wide variety of Z06s and other cars.
FUBU's > E 55 AMG Amazing, Drove it from FL to KY.
Leslie's > GTS Viper Raw, Great torque, Loved the MM DE. Thanks Leslie.
Bucky > Mustang Cobra Buck was at the DE on Wed. and later under the arches asked if I would like to see his 450 rwhp snake. On Friday he was back and handed me the keys.
Greg > 99' Nassua Blue, FRC My NB FRC was my favorite car.
Brian > Scarey fast 427 TT. Brian's car was going into reduced engine power after a pass at the drags on Saturday. After a little tweak to the 1514 table his problem was solved. He gave me full go pedal permission and I preceded to give rides for close to an hour.
I see a 408 TT in my future.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Agreed! :thumb: Tom is the man! Thanks for all the time you spent helping all of us!
After gettng my new air filter installed and a little tweek from Tom, my car is running great! Now I just need to get an alignment and I will be set.
G kept saying how good it felt the entire way home! (keep your minds out of the gutter boys!)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts