• Another idiot following too closely

Votes: 15 38.5%

• Total voters
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It just bugs me to discover a stone chip - right on the headlight cover.............GGrrrrrr.............We are all so careful with these cars, then ............dang !

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
My biggest is the tail-gater!:flaming:

Since our brakes are superior to most every other vehicle behind us, when we need to slow down and/or stop quickly, the tailgater has a hard time NOT smashing into us!

My solution? Get on it, and leave dummy behind! :D

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Stone chips suck

I've got a buch already on both the hood :cry: and the rocker panels.

Nothing worse than when the driver in front of you wanders over to the shoulder of the road. Their tires pick up all the loose stones and fling them at your purty baby...

·
Registered
912 Posts
hate those stone chips,don't have any yet but only have a 100 mil;es on car thinking of getting gm bra or stoneguard.tailgatters a close second.

·
Registered
103 Posts
STONE CHIPS, damn dumptrucks!!! tailgaters second, but you can hit the gas and wave bye, or just pullover and let the a.h. by.:mad:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
I agree that stone chips and tailgaters suck, but not as bad as the stock shifter!!!:mad: This is a great car but damn, that shifter is the biggest piece of crap I ever used. A hyndai comes stock with better equipment! WOW, I feel better now, thanks for letting me vent a bit! :p Bill :cheers:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Hate stone chips,but hate "garage queens"more. I bought my Z to drive :D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Left land stragglers. Improperly secured loads strewn all over the road.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
How about the people wgo have to park "right beside you" after you put your car in an isolated spot, so no one will park close to you :-?

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
I too hate the stone chips and the door dings. Here in Colorado, we use pee gravel for snow and ice traction, vs. salt. All you need is to have some fool in their SUV float over to the edge of the road where all of this gravel is displaced and ping, ping, ping. You get hammered!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thus, I am very reluctant to drive my Vette in the winter season. Hell, it's over 50 degrees here today, but......?? :-?

I shudder at the consequence of the nose or windshield.
:eek: :eek:

As for the tailgaters and idiots, simply this: Do not ever mistake kindness for weakness!!! Either dust 'em or make them an offer they can't refuse. :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

(Beware the fury of a patient man! - John Dryden)
:yeadog: :yeadog:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Of those options tailgaters annoy me the most. But my biggest pet peeve is inconsistent drivers. On my drive home, part of the drive is on 4 lane highway, part on 2 lane. Speed limit is about 65. I tend to drive between 70-75. It seems every time some moron will pass me doing 80-85 JUST before it turns to 2 lane. The speed limit remains the same, but these morons slow down to 55-60. Then you have to pass them again. :mad:

Now when it gets close, I just speed up and don't let anyone pass. I have yet to have anyone catch up on the 2 lane section.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Mine...
Is that people don't understand that I need to take up 2 parking spots...How rude!...They just don't understand.

·
Registered
75 Posts
stone chips really make me :mad: :mad:
not many tail gaters around here, people drive war tanks and get lucky if they drive away from stop lights!! :D :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts