Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at WCC magizine and I noticed these "side spears" that sit on the side vents on the car. It reminds my of the mercedez look on some of their cars. Im not completely sold on them yet. I was curious if anyone has photos of their car with these and or some installation tips or flaws these things may have. Maybe, another company that carries them to so I can price match and compare.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
ovaltobowtie said:
I was looking at WCC magizine and I noticed these "side spears" that sit on the side vents on the car. It reminds my of the mercedez look on some of their cars. Im not completely sold on them yet. I was curious if anyone has photos of their car with these and or some installation tips or flaws these things may have. Maybe, another company that carries them to so I can price match and compare.

Thank you.
Watch out on this one. The last guy who inquired about side spears got hammered pretty good. However this time may be different. Good Luck

D.J.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm

Im sure its because "some" people thought it may be to much bling. :eek: But even painting them the color of the car would be an option as well. :idea:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts