Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures of a black 2006 C6 Z06 that they could post? Certainly appreciate it! Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
RTY2005 said:
Thanks! Any "real" shots? I saw a few at a corvette gathering - thanks!
This one is a photo-chop ;)

I saw one on the site about a month ago, I just tried a search and came up blank :ity:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Check the photos from sebring there was a black one in those photos...there also was a photo chop of one with black wheels with polished rims on it in the group of photos...that was a nice touch

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
Here are some.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I still wonder if GM has done anything to prevent water, that collects on the back, from pouring into the car when you raise the rear deck to access truck area. I know that when I had my 02' Camaro SS that happened even with the little gutter around the inside that was intended to catch it. It rarely did. I had to open very slow. I hope that they have conquered this little annoyance.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
I'm suire its been addressed.

66 to 73 grand...

GM's got it covered ...in fact they resolved this issue in later C5's if I"m not mistaken.

Black or silver...

Both stunning colors...

·
Registered
515 Posts
My 04' doesn't get water in the trunk. It goes in the little gutter they provided. Lift the lid slow so she drains easily without spilling a drop.

·
Registered
996 Posts
GClausen said:
I still wonder if GM has done anything to prevent water, that collects on the back, from pouring into the car when you raise the rear deck to access truck area. I know that when I had my 02' Camaro SS that happened even with the little gutter around the inside that was intended to catch it. It rarely did. I had to open very slow. I hope that they have conquered this little annoyance.
At our last NorCal Z06 get-together, one of the guys showed up in a C6, and this issue was brought up, but I believe the consensus (from us looking at the car), was that Chevy indeed took care of the problem.

Geoff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts