Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone on the Board going to the 2008 Black Hills Corvette Classic held Thursday, July 17th through Saturday July 19th in Spearfish, South Dakota.
I've never been there but my brother and nephew have talked my wife and me into driving over from Montana. The Black Hills are scenic that time of year and apparently a good time is had by all. Check it out [email protected]

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anyone ever visit this site? I might have to move my question to someplace else. Does the moderator have a suggestion?

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just found out Brad Thacher from GM will be there in a new ZR1. Brad is the Aftersales Performance Readiness Manager for GM. He has been with Team Corvette for 10 years and GM 25 years. GM will also have another ZR1 on display plue a "few other surprises" are promised.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ZR1 in the Black Hills

I posted this in the Regional Forum but I'm not sure how well read it is. I just found out the Brad Thacher from GM will be at the Black Hills Corvette Rally in July driving a new ZR1. He's been with Team Corvette for 10 years and GM for 25. GM will also have another ZR1 on display. Plus a "few other surprises" are promised. I'm looking forward to an in person viewing.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like Zippy and I have this all to ourselves. If anyone needs a room-it's not at the Holiday Inn, but across the street, and is having troulble finding a room, I think I know where there is an extra one, atleast for the next few days. Let me know and I'll get you the details and information.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts